Have a heart for the homeless?
Love to feel that you are making a difference?
We are looking for YOU!!
Current openings with contact information are listed below. Click “Apply Now” to send job inquiry and resume.
Shelter Support Staff for Women and Children
We are looking for candidates for the following shift: Mondays 6a-2pm; Tuesdays 6a-2pm & 2p-6pm; Wednesdays 2-6pm; Thursdays 2-6pm; Saturdays 2-10pm; Sundays 2-10pm
Flexibility in working hours is very helpful!
- Ensure safety and support of our guests & volunteers, showing empathy & compassion.
- Assist guests in acclimating to and following house guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries with guests.
- Help maintain the daily routine of the shelter including meal prep, answering phones, etc.
- Work with compassion and understanding.
- Foster rapport with donors & volunteers.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, squat, kneel, climb and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Social service background a plus!